Come for an afternoon of celebration, entertainment and inspiration with fellow scouts, families and leaders at the annual Blue & Gold Dinner Banquet on Sunday, February 25 in the St. Sebastian Church Hall.
- Gathering will start at 2:30 p.m.
- The pack meeting and advancement ceremony will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be served after the meeting and advancement ceremony. (please let us know if you have any dietary needs in the form below)
- Entertainment will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Desert will be a Sundae bar (no bake off this year). Scouts should bring sundae toppings based on their den:
- Lions and Tigers: Fruit (Fresh or anything else appropriate for sundaes)
- Wolves: Sauces (hot fudge, caramel, chocolate, etc.)
- Bears: Whipped Toppings
- Webelos 1 & 2’s: Miscellaneous toppings (jimmies, sprinkles, nuts, crushed Oreos, etc.)
The pack is run by volunteers, and we especially need help for our annual banquet. Please email Dave Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to lend a hand in the following:
- Set up (Saturday February 24, Noon-4:00 p.m.–you don’t need to be there the whole time! Please help for as long as you can!)
- Meal prep (Sunday, February 25, starting at noon)
Sign up by Friday, February 23
Scouts are free and all others are $5 per person in advance or $10 at the door. Sign up using the form below.