Come for an afternoon of celebration, entertainment and inspiration with fellow scouts, families and leaders at the annual Blue & Gold Dinner Banquet on Sunday, February 19 in the school cafeteria. Dinner will include a meat/dairy/gluten free option.
- Gathering will start at 2:30 p.m.
- The pack meeting and advancement ceremony will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be served at 4:00 p.m. (please let us know if you have any dietary needs in the form below)
- After dinner, enjoy dessert from the Dessert Bake-off!
- Entertainment will begin at 5:00 p.m.
Bring a Dessert for the Bake-off
All families are asked to bring a dessert for the Akela-Scout bake-off.
- Desserts can be submitted between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the start of Blue & Gold.
- All desserts will get a recognition award!
The pack is run by volunteers, and we especially need help for our annual banquet. Please email Dave Blanchard at email@example.com if you are able to lend a hand in the following:
- Set up (Saturday February 18, Noon-4:00 p.m.–you don’t need to be there the whole time! Please help for as long as you can!)
- Meal prep (Sunday, February 19, starting at noon)
Sign up by Saturday, February 21
Scouts are free and all others are $4 per person in advance or $8 at the door. Sign up using the form below.