- Gathering will start at 2:30 p.m. with a make your own Minion activity
- The pack meeting and advancement ceremony will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner (lasagna, garlic bread and salad) will be served at 4:00 p.m. with desserts soon after (see below)
- Entertainment (a magician!) will begin at 5:00 p.m.
Also at the meeting:
- Scouts will receive their Pinewood kits
- Spring and summer camping information will be shared
Bring a Dessert for the Bakeoff
All families are asked to bring a dessert. To make it even more interesting, all scouts are encouraged to help their parents / Akela make a dessert for an Akela-Scout bakeoff.
- Desserts can be submitted between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the start of Blue & Gold.
- There will be recognition for the best dessert in more categories than you can shake a stick at.
The pack is run by volunteers, and we especially need help for our annual banquet. Please email Dave Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to lend a hand in the following:
- Set up (Sat. Feb. 14 at noon)
- Meal prep (Sunday)
Sign up by Sat., Feb. 14
Scouts are free and all others are $4 per person in advance or $8 at the door. Sign up using the form below by Feb. 14. You can also turn in money to Dan Kayser via backpack mail.