Come for an afternoon of celebration, entertainment and inspiration with fellow scouts, families and leaders at the annual Blue & Gold Dinner Banquet on Sun., Feb. 23 at Church Hall. Our theme is Invention Convention!
- Gathering will start at 2:30 p.m.
- The pack meeting and advancement ceremony will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be served at 4:00 p.m.
- Entertainment will begin at 5:00 p.m. Mad Science of Milwaukee will be putting on their Heroes of Science program just for us!
Bring a Dessert for the Bakeoff
Desserts will be donated by Pack families. To make it even more interesting, all scouts are encouraged to help their parents / Akela make a dessert for an Akela-Scout bakeoff.
- Desserts can be submitted between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the start of Blue & Gold.
- Each dessert will be judged by special guests / leaders at the event.
- There will be recognition for the best dessert in more categories than you can shake a stick at.
Sign up by Feb. 21
Scouts are free and all others are $4 per person. Sign up using the form below by Feb. 21. The cost for non-scouts at the door is $8 per person. You could also turn in money to Dan Kayser via backpack mail.