- Gathering will start at 2:30 p.m.
- The pack meeting and advancement ceremony will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Entertainment will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner (spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad) will be served at 5:00 p.m.
Bring a Dessert for the Bakeoff
Desserts will be donated by Pack families. To make it even more interesting, all scouts are encouraged to help their parents / Akela make a dessert for an Akela-Scout bakeoff.
- Desserts can be submitted between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the start of Blue & Gold.
- Each dessert will be judged by Fr. Dick Aiken and Mr. Ed Brandon (scout executive at Three Harbors Council).
- There will be recognition for the best dessert in more categories than you can shake a stick at.
Sign up by Feb. 22
Scouts are free and all others are $3 per person. Sign up using the form below by Feb. 22. The cost for non-scouts at the door is $6 per person. You could also turn in money to Dan Kayser at the Sun., Jan. 27 pack meeting.