- Gathering will start at 2:30 p.m.
- The pack meeting and advancement ceremony will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Entertainment will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner (spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad) will be served at 5:00 p.m.
Bake-off! Bring a dessert.
Each scout family should bring a dessert. To sweeten the event (literally,) there will be an Akela/Scout bake-off with a certificate going to the person(s) with the sweetest, gooiest, prettiest, most chocolaty dessert.
- Desserts need to be submitted by 3:00 p.m. to be included in the contest.
- Fr. Dick and Ed Brandon (Scout Executive) will start judging the desserts at 3:00 p.m. Lucky them.
To start the day, join the pack at 10:30 a.m. mass for special recognition of our scouts.
Sign up by Feb. 16
Scouts are free and all others are $3 per person. Sign up using the form below by Feb. 16. After that, the cost for non-scouts goes up to $6 per person.